Be faithful to your daily routine. This will pay long-term dividends toward having clear skin. Following are the Oily Skin Care Tips:
* You need to clean twice a day and only twice a day. Blot excess oil with rice blotting papers as needed. * Use a gel cleanser that contains salicylic acid. * Use a toner that contains salicylic acid. Apply with a spritz or a cotton pad. * Use an oil-free moisturizer or one that contains tea tree oil. Apply lightly. * Exfoliate two to three times a week with a chemical exfoliant containing BHA. * Salicylic acid is BHA-beta hydroxy acid.
* Make fruit and vegies your mission: Eat at least five to seven servings every day. Include as many bright colours and as much variety as possible.
* Get into good fats: Up your intake of olive oil, fish and raw nuts. Make sure you have 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil every day.
* Feast on lots of fish: Aim for at least three meals a week of your favourite fish or other seafood.
* Go whole grain: Ditch the refined and swap white bread for wholegrain breads, white rice and pasta for wholegrain rice and pasta.
* Pay attention to protein: Include lots of poultry, eggs and lean meat (free-range,…
It is very simple to avoid vegetable oil, as long as you look on the food ingredients list on the food packaging you buy! Try the alternatives of vegetable oil.
Okay, so after avoiding the vegetable oil and you will get much clear skin. What next?
Step 2: You need to start getting a lot more high quality nutrients into your body. Vitamins, minerals and enzymes are essential to…
Tomatoes are one of the top skin food because of their antioxidants and Vitamin C properties. This makes tomatoes helpful for acne prone skin and for brightening dull skin.
This Quick Tomato Mask is a designed for those who are always on the go. All you have to do is just cut a tomato in two slices and rub it on your face. Allow it to sit for a couple of minutes before rinsing. You can focus on the areas of the face with the most blackheads/zits to dry them up. Tomato facial masks are natural astringents and with…
You can subscribe to Beauty Tips, Fashion, Skin Care, Health by e-mail address to receive news and updates directly in your inbox. Simply enter your e-mail below and click Sign Up!